[hobbit] need custom windows ext scripts - paying gig

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Mon Nov 9 17:16:09 CET 2009

Devmon supports the HP ProLiant series SNMP agent, whether the server runs Windows or Linux, and monitors fans, power supplies, raid arrays, temperature probes etc.

Assuming you can run a Linux monitoring server (or VM) on the same side of the firewall as the servers in question, you can set the server up to poll the servers and report to your Xymon server.

Regards,
Buchan