[hobbit] firefox 3.5 problem with graph zoom display - ymon 4.2.2-RC1-2008.12.01

Matthew Moldvan mmoldvan at csc.com
Thu Nov 5 22:21:18 CET 2009

There's a simply CSS fix out there somewhere ... can't remember the URL
but basically the fix was to add the following to main/main.css in the
Xymon path:

#zoomSensitiveZone{
        opacity:0;
}
#zoomBox{
        opacity:0.5;
}

Unix System Administrator
Computer Science Corporation
General Dynamics Land Systems
38500 Mound Rd.
Sterling Heights, MI.  48310
Desk: (586) 825-8294
Oracle IM: moldvanm

delivery.
purpose.

Craig Cook <Craig.Cook at carquest.com>
11/05/2009 03:12 PM
Please respond to
hobbit at hswn.dk

"hobbit at hswn.dk" <hobbit at hswn.dk>
cc

Subject
Re: [hobbit] firefox 3.5 problem with graph zoom display - ymon
4.2.2-RC1-2008.12.01

>> Hi
>>
>> I am running Xymon 4.2.2-RC1-2008.12.01 and have a problem with some,
>> but not all browsers.
>>
>> The problem occurs, then I go to Trends and selects the magnifying
glass

>> ican. The graph displayed for zooming is displayed and immediately
>> coveret with a blue square.
>>
>> This occurs in: firefox 3.5 and Opera 9.64
>>
>> This does not occur in: firefox 3.0, Crome 2.0.172.37 and IE 8.0.6001
>>

>> All hints are appreciated.
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>>  Harald Villemoes

Could this be related?

http://bugs.cacti.net/view.php?id=351

Craig
This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the
intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged
information. No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in
reliance on it or its attachments. If you are not the intended recipient,
please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any
attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.