[hobbit] possible issue with two hobbit servers reporting for the same client?

Greg Hubbard glh.forums at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 22:42:09 CET 2009

"However, Xymon doesn't seem to honor the above DISK entries and still marks
both
"/export/data/subdir/subdir2/log" and "/export/data/subdir/subdir2/log2" as
red when it hits 90%+ due to the DEFAULT entry."

Is the DEFAULT entry above or below this?  Xymon stops at the first match.

You might try hard coding something instead of using the fancy $MACRO just
to separate the problems of "is my DISK statement right" from "is my fancy
$MACRO right".

GLH

--
Disclaimer:  1) all opinions are my own, 2) I may be completely wrong, 3) my
advice is worth at least as much as what you are paying for it, or your