[hobbit] possible issue with two hobbit servers reporting for the same client?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Nov 5 21:01:23 CET 2009

As far as I know all Hobbit clients are compatible with all versions of
Hobbit and Xymon servers.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle