hobbit-alerts.cfg : how to send an email for an event that gets ACKed?

Etienne Grignon etienne.grignon at gmail.com
Fri May 15 22:53:08 CEST 2009

Hi Henrik,

Do you know if we can send emails when an event is acknowledged in
hobbit 4.2.3 via hobbit-alerts.cfg?

The documentation does not refer it but you might have implemented it.
It would be great if the NOTICE option would cover both enable/disable
and acknowledgment.

I attached an old thread for this request below.

Thanks,

--
Etienne GRIGNON