Need Help Migrating RRD data

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Thu May 14 23:46:09 CEST 2009

Hello,

So, I wrote a Hobbit(xymon) Script that gives the number of users

accessing specific URL's which goes into the RRD database.

I now want to track the number of users accessing another

URL, so I modified my hobbit script and the hobbitgraph.cfg.

However, I can't see the new data. What's the easiest way to

get the new value into the RRD database?

I know I can just remove the existing database and have it

re-create the database and it will start pulling the new data.

However, I want my old data from the other values in there

in addition to the new one.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks.James