[RMX:#] RE: [hobbit] Problem with remotely issuing a bb hobbit "drop host test" command

tinh.do at continental-corporation.com tinh.do at continental-corporation.com
Fri May 1 18:27:34 CEST 2009

Hi Kevin,
Have you check your bbd port ? in /etc/services the port should be defined
as

bbd                  1984                 # for Hobbit

Tinh Do
CAS Systems Engineer
Unix Support Engineer

"Kevin Kelly" <kkelly at lifetouch.com>
01.05.2009 11:20
Please respond to
hobbit at hswn.dk

<hobbit at hswn.dk>
cc

Subject
[RMX:#] RE: [hobbit] Problem with remotely issuing a bb hobbit "drop host
test" command

Tried that!
That comes back with the following error:
2009-05-01 11:19:45 connect to bbd failed - Connection refused
2009-05-01 11:19:45 Whoops ! bb failed to send message - Connection failed