[hobbit] xymon ready to replace bb?

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Mon Mar 30 12:49:08 CEST 2009

On Thursday 26 March 2009 15:40:16 Galen Johnson wrote:
> While I don't want to minimize TJ's work, I don't believe people realize
> that Xymonton, the Xymon repository for custom tests, is actually built on
> top of Dokuwiki. This is exactly the type of information the tutorials page
> was meant to capture.  It might be helpful if we had a one stop shop for
> all things Xymon instead of going one place for scripts and another for
> docs.

Hmm, well, Sourceforge now has hosted applications for projects, including
mediawiki wiki's. If something is to be a one-stop-shop, I think sourceforge
is currently in a better position to do this.

However, I think a hobbitmon project admin is required to enable the mediawiki
application.

Other available hosted applications include:
Gallery
LimeSurvey
phpBB
Wordpress
(and many more)

I've enabled mediawiki for Devmon, but haven't gotten around to putting any
content there yet:

http://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/devmon/

Regards,
Buchan