Multiple graphs on an NCV test page

Scot Kreienkamp SKreien at la-z-boy.com
Sat Mar 28 03:19:24 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

I've setup a custom script to return several values that are being
entered into the same RRD by xymon.  I'd like to graph those values, but
the values differ by thousands so I can't really put them on the same
graph.  Is there any way to generate multiple graphs on a single test
page?  I see there are several vmstat tests like vmstat1, vmstat2, etc.
Would I be able to use that format to give me more than one graph?

Also, in hobbitserver.cfg there is a value for mrtg like this: mrtg::1.
I can't find any explanation of the significance of the double colon.
Can anyone fill me in?

BTW, I just changed from BB commercial edition to Xymon.  Xymon fixes
everything I always disliked about BB, not to mention that Quest has
virtually halted development on BB since it purchased it.

Thanks,

Scot Kreienkamp

La-Z-Boy Inc.