[hobbit] PATCH: ignore .rpm* debris in directories included in config files

Cleaver, Japheth jcleaver at soe.sony.com
Thu Mar 26 18:00:06 CET 2009

accepted > and instead implemented with the include syntax.

> However, a hard-coded rpm-specific solution is probably not going to
be
> any more attractive to merge ...

True, a specific include (a la apache's default "include conf.d/*.conf")
would be nice. But there are already exceptions in the code for things
like RCS and .dotfiles. The jump from properly ignoring RCS ",v" stuff
to coping with package-managed versioning as well isn't too far, I don't
think.

-jc