[hobbit] Different Tests for different clients: but same localclient.cfg

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Thu Mar 19 21:18:30 CET 2009

Your Mac client is probably not communicating correctly with the Hobbit
server on your Solaris 10 machine.  Check your ghosts report to see if
you have a naming mismatch between your bb-hosts file and what the
Darwin client is sending.  If there is a mismatch, you either fix it at
the client (with a startup parameter for the bbclient process) or at the
server end with a CLIENT tag in the bb-hosts file.  (Or something like
that, I am working from memory).

GLH