[hobbit] Xymon push

Josh Leckner lecknerj at foliofn.com
Wed Mar 18 12:13:53 CET 2009

In the past, I have installed the client software on a NFS share that I
would mount to all of the clients, and utilize ssh/rsh to execute
restarts of the hobbit ( I was using BB at the time ).  Any changes that
need to be made was a simple change in one location, and then a custom
script that would ssh to all the clients and restarted the BB client.