[hobbit] Hobbitd Client crashed

wshart at hormel.com wshart at hormel.com
Tue Mar 17 14:28:26 CET 2009

Vernon,

I suspected my svc line was causing some issues as there was a bit of
conflicting information on that, however I commented out all of those lines
and the issue persists.

The way this is behaving though it almost looks like xymon is failing to
send a green status when things are running.  I say this because restarting
the server and service with the lines for central management all commented
out still leaves me with a purple status for hobbitd_client, but an updated
time on the page for the current or previous time stamp.

Bill Hart
Technical Services Analyst/Programmer