[hobbit] LED Theme for Xymon

Kip, D. - GDI/SNB d.kip at gdi.minjus.nl
Mon Mar 9 12:06:26 CET 2009

Nice.

Only thing I do not like is the blinking 'green-recent'
Green is good, and should not be so annoying... So I just copied the normal green one over it :)
Not quite what I want either, but better than blinking.

I'd suggest having just a difference in brightness (tone) between green.gif and green-recent.gif.
You want to be able to tell the difference, but it does not require attention.