[hobbit] Setting this up and monitoring VM Servers?

rdeal rdeal at jcvi.org
Wed Jun 24 20:11:21 CEST 2009

I put the client on all the virtual machines and for the esx server it self
you can enable SNMP and use vmesx extension test:
http://www.deadcat.net/viewfile.php?fileid=1048

From: Michael Levitre <mikel at gotodrs.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:28:28 -0400
To: <hobbit at hswn.dk>
Cc: 'Some Body' <romulusthecat at gmail.com>
Subject: [hobbit] Setting this up and monitoring VM Servers?

Do you guys have a tool for network monitoring for VM¹s?

Michael Levitre
IT Coordinator
Dynamic Recovery Solutions
(864) 371-6464 Direct
(919) 741-7175 Mobile
(864) 371-6468 Fax
mikel at gotodrs.com

Need Help?
Contact our DRS HelpDesk at 866-996-1536 for support

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message
may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is
privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message.