[hobbit] how to trigger in column "msgs" ???

Cayo de Moraes camorae at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 23 09:33:43 CEST 2009

Thank you for the fast answer Stef!

im geting the lines from my logfile and i can see them in hobbit. So far its
working. But somehow they can not be triggered.

now the only thing that i want to do is:
msgs column should get red, when this logfile get a line (the content doesnt
matter). Thats why i think that the trigger would not be a really good idea,
because i would have to trigger a status for every type of entries in this
log.

i also tried to write something in this logfile and then trigger some words
(to become red) but it didnt work...

TIA