how to trigger in column "msgs" ???

Cayo de Moraes camorae at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 23 08:06:27 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

im trying to do an easy thing but its not working. I've been looking in the
client-local.cfg manual but it doesnt helped a lot.

What i want to do is:
-monitor a logfile (like as usual by the column msgs) which is usualy empty.
-trigger the status as soon as the logfile get a line --> then it should
become red!!!

What i tried to do:
-put some lines like: "trigger allert", "* COLOR=red" etc... in the
client-local.cfg --> didnt work

ps: I'm trying to do this in the Hobbit-Server... should i change the config
in the client also?

does somebody know how i can configure this?

thanks,
Cayo