[hobbit] Xymon Proxy for 'conn'

Root, Paul Paul.Root at qwest.com
Fri Jun 19 14:07:00 CEST 2009

I did that. I caused a whole lot more problems. The bbnet process didn't seem to honor it. I had
red everywhere.

To me, it turns out, it's easier to have a separate bb-hosts file for the proxy server. There aren't that
many machines to be monitored there. It's a small extra step in administration, once, for less than 5% of our machines,
compared to a little admin for every machine. At config time.