[hobbit] ZONESTAT and MPSTAT graphs show as broken links

Kevin Kelly kkelly at lifetouch.com
Fri Jun 12 16:40:35 CEST 2009

Tried that with no luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Browning [mailto:John.Browning at sas.com]
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 9:36 AM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: RE: [hobbit] ZONESTAT and MPSTAT graphs show as broken links

Kevin,
Let's try and keep traffic on the list.
I didn't do anything different than what the instructions said except I
found this on a posting which worked for me.

This is what should be in your bb-hosts file for your host.
10.x.x.x foo #
TRENDS:*,zonestat:zonestatcpu|zonestatmem|zonestatnproc|zonestatsize|zon
ersssize,mpstat:mpstatusr|mpstatsys|mpstatwt|mpstatidl

Hope this helps!