New feature request for Bbgen / Xymon?

Bill Richardson wrichardson at llbean.com
Mon Jun 8 17:37:12 CEST 2009

I have a page of 4 hosts and 35 custom tests plus the normal client
tests so over 40 columns. Any way to invert this to have just the 4
hosts on the top and the 40+ tests down the side? As it is today it just
doesn't fit/format right on the screen and is hard to view. I wonder if
anyone else has run into this one?

Example: The normal Xymon view looks like this

            test1    test2    test3    test4    test5    test6    test7
test8    test9    test10    test11    test12    test13    test14
test15     test16     test17     test18     test19     test20
host1
host2
host3
host4

Any way to put the hosts on the columns to look like this:

            host1    host2    host3    host4
test1
test2
test3