[hobbit] How do I change the "mail from" for email alerts?

Thu Jun 4 22:27:04 CEST 2009

On 2009-Jun-4, at 3:07 PM, Harold J. Ballinger wrote:

> I just wanted to be sure that this was an Exim4 issue and not a
> hobbit configuration issue before I pushed it over completely into
> that arena.

I can't tell you how to fix it, but it is definitely up to exim4 and
not Hobbit/Xymon to control this. I'm using Postfix, which is
configured to pull addresses from a user's entry in LDAP and if that
address changes, the from address on our alerts changes.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Because it screws up the order in which people normally read text.