[hobbit] [Hobbit] URLPlus interest - looking for feedback

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 08:15:51 CEST 2009

Heh - that looks like exactly what I was doing for the last 8 years.  Do you
have any vacancies??  :)
URLPlus uses curl, so it should be able to do what your existing scripts do.
 This is the line in the showUrl subroutine:

    $ret=qx(curl -m $tout -s -k -S $pstr "$url" 2>&1);

I guess that's one place some changes could be made - adding options for
user authentication, proxy url and proxy authentication.

Ralph Mitchell