[hobbit] Alternate view for Management

Harold J. Ballinger hballinger at heritage-healthcare.com
Tue Jul 28 19:07:09 CEST 2009

It sounds like you're suggesting that I could create a separate "bb-hosts-management" config file that would have the alternate configuration and layout for management (including using the NAME tag to provide friendly hostnames), then have bbgen use the "bb-hosts-management" config to create a BB3.html or something similar that is the management view.

Am I understanding you correctly?

-

Harold Ballinger
IT Coordinator