Trying to get zonestat working

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Thu Jul 23 23:39:08 CEST 2009

I'm trying to get zonestat working with Hobbit which I downloaded

from the Shire. However,  I'm not getting anything when I run it.

I did a debug of the client script, and its sending information, but on

the hobbit server, I get the following errors.

2009-07-23 15:36:44 No command to pass data to

2009-07-23 15:36:44 Task rrddata terminated, status 1

2009-07-23 15:36:49 No command to pass data to

2009-07-23 15:36:49 Task rrddata terminated, status 1

I saw a couple postings with similar errors, but no fix action for

it. Anyone else using this or had similar problems?

What's everyone else doing to monitor zones? I need to know

how much cpu and memory each zone is using.

Thanks.James