[hobbit] Username to Authenticate Other than bb.html?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Jul 20 03:29:00 CEST 2009

Afaik no web server will authenticate a page, just a directory.  It is
your web serve, probably Apache httpd, that you're using for this.
Hobbit/Xymon doesn't do authentication at this time.

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle