[hobbit] Monitoring SMB shares

shea_greg at emc.com shea_greg at emc.com
Thu Jul 16 22:35:15 CEST 2009

What I've found is that the BBEXT variable in bbdef.sh was not the
preferred way to run external scripts,

but to use bb-bbexttab instead.  The format of the bb-bbexttab
"localhost : : bb-wcheck.pl;900" meant

upon startup run this extension script every 900 seconds.

So Ralph is right on with the hobbitlaunch.cfg or cron suggestions

Hope this helps

Greg Shea

EMC Corporation