[hobbit] CLASS question

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Sat Jul 11 16:25:49 CEST 2009

The only what i remember is ( i for my own never have never success with "CLASS" ),

was this thread

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2007/10/msg00363.html

with additional patch .. never tested .. and should be in the actual
code, but maybe the patch is falling under the table ...

i think the class-question sould be solved,
it's a feature that everbody needs, didn't it ?

cheers,
 	martin