[hobbit] Customizing Emails

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Fri Jul 10 15:25:34 CEST 2009

see

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/help/manpages/man5/hobbit-alerts.cfg.5.html

RECIPIENTS
The recipients are listed after the initial rule. The following keywords
can be used to define recipients:

MAIL address[,address] Recipient who receives an e-mail alert. This takes
one parameter, the e-mail address.

FORMAT=formatstringFormat of the text message with the alert. Default is
"TEXT" (suitable for e-mail alerts). "PLAIN" is the same as text, but
without the URL link to the status webpage. "SMS" is a short message with
no subject for SMS alerts. "SCRIPT" is a brief message template for

cheers,
 	martin