[hobbit] Handling Downtime across timezones?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jul 8 22:12:07 CEST 2009

See what I mean? =)

That would accomplish the same thing on the server.  I think that would work
for what you're asking, however, it may be a bit labor intensive.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle