[hobbit] Multiple hobbit (bbproxy and bb server) queries

James j.sansford at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 7 22:31:37 CEST 2009

Hi Ralph,

I'm using 4.2.3 - this is for a production area so I'm weary to try out betas currently, we need stability. I've configured bbproxy as a service on Solaris so it can bring itself back, but it will just crash again so I think we might miss quite a few messages..which links into my second point -> I was trying to find a way of configuring things such as conn, cpu etc to have a faster purple time and to alert for it. I've found the lifetime option but this as far as I can see is for custom stuff - not sure how to set it up for tests such as conn, ssh, cpu etc?

I'll try out your script tomorrow and have a play - as it currently stands if a bbserver dies for whatever reason (and therefore a bbproxy) it can look for up to half an hour like many things are "green" when they arn't infact being updated.

Cheers
James