[hobbit] Need help, or new feature request - Indent host.

shea_greg at emc.com shea_greg at emc.com
Fri Jul 3 17:31:51 CEST 2009

Hi Vernon,

How about using the COMMENT: tag in bb-hosts?
I use this for a number of this like adding the URL for a Dell RAC, or
differeniating between
ESX server and the Service Console.

X.X.X.X    esx01             # noconn
X.X.X.X    esx01             # testip COMMENT:"Serv Con"

would give this on the web page

esx01                    *    *    *
esx01 (Serv Con)     *    *    *

Gregory Shea