Bbwin central mode bugs

RENARD Samuel Samuel.RENARD at cg29.fr
Thu Jan 22 13:13:48 CET 2009

Hi all!

I've installed the last release of Xymon (4.2.2) and switch conf of my
windows servers to central mode.
But I've got a problem : All the netstat tests are purple. How can I
delete them (I don't care about this test) ? I tested :
	$ bb 127.0.0.1 "DROP HOSTNAME netstat"
but no effect.

Another problem :
With some windows servers, tests like svcs, ports, uptime and who are
also in purple and the others tests are green, problem ?

Question : Can I monitor (in central mode) svcs test with the
hobbit-clients.cfg ?
There's no key word SVCS (like DISK, PORT, ...)

Is it a bug or there's a tip ?

Regards,

Samuel

Ce message a ete scanne par l'anti-virus du Conseil General du Finistere.