Is there any equivalent to BB's notifications exclusions?

SebA spa at syntec.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 18:51:31 CET 2009

Hi all,

I would like to migrate my notifications rules from BB Server to Hobbit /
Xymon Server.  I use the following BB syntax extensively:

# You can also write rules to exclude recipients based on the
#	previous syntax. Just prefix with ! and any recipient
#	specified in the rule line will be removed from the
#	list of recipients that matches the regular rules
#
#	for all hosts don't send any notifications from
#	12AM to 6AM and 8PM to 12AM
#
# !*;;*;;*;0000-0600 2000-2359;*
#
#	for all hosts that start with host, don't send any
#	notifications on sat & sun to robert at localhost
#
# !host*;;*;;0 6;*;robert at localhost
#
#	To temporarely disable notifications for a host
#
# !host1;;*;;*;*;*
#

Is there any equivalent to this in Hobbit?  I can't see one in the man
pages.  This is very useful for making sure people don't get woken up in the
middle of the night for issues that are non-critical at night time
  Or for
certain people who just should never get alerts at night time or the weekend
(or outside office hours).  Is the best solution a macro that one uses
instead of an e-mail address in the MAIL lines, where the macro contains a
TIME=timespecification rule?

Many thanks,

SebA