[hobbit] Monitor Solaris zone from Shire

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Fri Jan 16 20:04:54 CET 2009

Yep, i've believe it too,
and your right ... many NaN's in there ...

The questions is why is flapping,
i thought i've configured false or misunderstood somethings of these
scripts ..

.. as attachment the network-graph ...

But you mean, it's more possible to be a hardware/configuration-problem
and not a hobbit-problem .. ?

thanks & cheers

         martin

P.S.:
I've got another hobbit-server,
which get all default-information from the global-zone-machine,
but no mtstat-rrd's or zonstat-rrd are to see ? !