[hobbit] two hobbit servers

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 15:42:16 CET 2009

I  have had two hobbit monitors cross-monitoring each other for months
without a problem.  The main Hobbit server monitors the other hobbit
monitor, and all the other hosts it monitors.  The second Hobbit server just
monitors the main server.  As far as Hobbit is concerned, there is nothing
special about this setup.

Oh, and s/[Hh]obbit/Xymon/g