[hobbit] New Hobbit server install validation

dOCtoR MADneSs doctor at makelofine.org
Thu Feb 26 14:56:45 CET 2009

Rich Smrcina a écrit :
> dOCtoR MADneSs wrote:
>> What VM software do you use ?
>> I often seen VMWare guests having troubles with clock management. The
>> issue was solved with a kernel parameter (didn't remember wich one).

>> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk
>>

> VMWare Server 1.0.5.  I haven't tried Version 2 on this machine yet.

You could find the kernel parameter to use on your vmware guests (if
they are running linux of course), It was clock=pit
you could find more infos here :
http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=1420 (or use
google cache, because i've blank page without it). google :
vmware linux clock
1st reply