[hobbit] Fresh install, but the .sh files are trying to download instad of execute

McDonald, Dan Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com
Mon Feb 23 14:46:19 CET 2009

On Sun, 2009-02-22 at 07:21 -0600, McDonald, Dan wrote:
> From: Carl Inglis [mailto:carl at yoshiwara.org.uk]
> >McDonald, Dan wrote:
> >> Been banging my head for a couple of hours, so thought I would post.
> >I presume you've added the relevant lines to your httpd.conf as per
> >[hobbit install dir]/server/www/help/install.html?
>
> Yes, I think.  Not certain what in particular you are referring to,
> but there is an apache config that declares the cgi-bin directories to
> be +ExecCGI.  I don't know if I have the SetHandler or AddHandler
> statements correct, though....

Looks like the apache-conf package for mandriva doesn't set up properly
for apache-MPM.  When I turned off mod_cgi and added mod_cgid it started
working properly.

If anyone would like my specfile and patch for mandriva CS4, let me
know.  I changed a lot of filenames to xymon to follow the Mandriva
naming spec.

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
Austin Energy