[hobbit] link bb_footer missing

Keith Meserole km at keithm.us
Tue Feb 17 22:32:51 CET 2009

This issue appeared on 4.3.0RC1 also.

The install was a compressed download to a Solaris 10 x86 server so the only
place it passed through a windows box was on the download.

The install was clean and the only patch on it is the
"sendmessage-emptyresponse.patch" from
<http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2009/02/msg00140.html>
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2009/02/msg00140.html.

Otherwise I cannot detect any problems with 4.3.0

  _____