HPUX v11.31 - disk status red

Brian O'Mahony brian.omahony at curamsoftware.com
Mon Feb 16 17:35:00 CET 2009

I looked through the archives but couldn't find an answer here - basically with HPUX v3 I get a permanent red flag:

/dev/deviceFileSystem (100% used) has reached the PANIC level (95%)

>From the start:
Filesystem            1024-blocks  Used  Available Capacity Mounted on
DevFS                 0        0        0   100%     /dev/deviceFileSystem

How do I ignore JUST that filesytem?