[hobbit] Xymon 4.3.0: Beta version available on Sourceforge

giovanni at redix.com.br giovanni at redix.com.br
Tue Feb 10 02:36:23 CET 2009

Thanks for the quick reply Henrik!

    I really think that the bigger problem is, as you said, the correct
daily-basics knowledge to develop a good-and-well-structured database for
Hobbit, which is a biiig project.

    The availability problem is actually not a problem, you can create a
Cluster/Replication for the Database in the case of big structures, for
small environments you can just deploy the database on the same server, i
think its like 95% of environments todays that uses Hobbit/Xymon btw...

    I have a work colleage whos have basic/good knowledge developing
C/database applications, maybe in a near future we can dedicate the
aproppriate time to code a such an addon as you said, i'll keep in touch if
i have any news...

    For now, thank you very much for your great effort.

    Regards,

Giovanni