Help with one graph, multiple files

Darrin Khan medavian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 03:56:55 CET 2009

Hello All,

I am just trying to figure out what I have missed in my setup. I have 2
files (at present) DBxtest.rrd and DBytest.rrd. These both contain entries
for conn at the same index (0).

What I am trying to do is get them to show up in one graph with xtest and
ytest showing as 2 different lines.

I have copied the disk definition in hobbitgraph.cfg and created the
following definition.

[postgres]
    FNPATTERN DB(.*).rrd
    TITLE DB Connections
    YAXIS # connections
    DEF:p at RRDIDX@=@RRDFN@:conn:AVERAGE
    LINE2:p at RRDIDX@#@COLOR@:@RRDPARAM@
    GPRINT:p at RRDIDX@:LAST: \: %5.1lf (cur)
    GPRINT:p at RRDIDX@:MAX: \: %5.1lf (max)
    GPRINT:p at RRDIDX@:MIN: \: %5.1lf (min)
    GPRINT:p at RRDIDX@:AVERAGE: \: %5.1lf (avg)\n

This gives me a graph with one line from the first file it picks up (xtest),
the other (ytest) I can't seem to get to show. To see if it is a file or
data related prob, I removed the xtest rrd file, and then I am able to see
the ytest that previously did not show.

Is it possible to get both conn entries from the 2 different files to show
on the one graph ?

I am currently running version 4.2.0 with all the patches ..

Darrin

--
Darrin Khan
medavian at gmail.com

Bob Hope  - "I have a wonderful make-up crew. They're the same people
restoring the Statue of Liberty."