[hobbit] No commercial posts please (was Re: [hobbit] Vmware-Monitor for Xymon (VMX))

Thomas Eckert thomas.eckert at IT-Eckert.de
Sun Dec 27 22:15:56 CET 2009

No worries. In fact I was surprised by the "ESX"-thread and wanted to let
people know that something XYmon-compatible will be out there soon.

So no agreements with Henrik yet.

Anyway: I really don't want to mis-use the ML for advertising. Please direct
any flames directly to me off-list.

My apologies again to the list,

 	Thomas