BBWin - Monitoring size of Exchange database files

Thomas Leavitt thomleavitt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 23:17:01 CEST 2009

We have an ancient installation of Exchange 5.5, which maxes out at a
database size (combined between two files) of 16GB. Apparently, the
native bbwin 0.12 client can't monitor these files, because they're
always open.

There's a BB script here, in VBS, which monitors Exchange files...

http://www.deadcat.net/viewfile.php?fileid=629

Not sure how to adapt this. Has anyone written anything similar, or
done anything similar, that they could send me or point me to, that
would let me monitor this stuff in Xymon?

Thomas