Re: [hobbit] Can´t receive client data

Brian Catlin bcatlin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 02:39:39 CEST 2009

You missed the one obvious one - on the clients - you need to go into the
config files and make sure to configure in the server you want them to talk
to.  You can actually set them to send to both servers until you are ready
and sure the new server is stable.

I am dong this right now with about 30 clients.  Converting from a Solaris 9
implementation with 4.0 to a pair of RHEL5.2 64 bit servers with 4.2.3/

Next on my project list - get the bleeding ldap working for Xymon/  (Already
have the wiki entry on it - no joy so far)

Brian

lurch at inorbit.com