[hobbit] Monitoring "internet"

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Wed Aug 5 17:41:15 CEST 2009

You can use the bbcombotest to merge the result of all your http content/status check in a single check.
in bbcombotest.cfg you can put something like:

internet.connect = internet.cont1 && internet.cont2 && internet.cont3

remember to change the hobbitlaunch.cfg to include the launch of bbcombotest

Francesco