[hobbit] Using ldap accounts with Xymon

Stewart L stewartl42 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:28:49 CEST 2009

I posted what I had because a bunch of folks asked me to off list.  While
not specific to LDAP, I'm sure some folks will find it useful.  Don't think
I mention NTLM or LDAP in the final docs I posted and the title was pretty
specific about where it worked.

Yes, I know it's Kerberos, not NTLM and I linked to the page where I gained
a bunch of this info which provides details on the keytabs for a bunch of
different environments.

Stewart

--
Stewart