[hobbit] Newbie Issues

Goodridge, David DGoodridge at somervillema.gov
Wed Apr 1 21:37:06 CEST 2009

Hi Josh,

Issue 1 - Now, if I look at status page, the status is red, but I can
ping the ip from the hobbit server

Bb-hosts for this test is as follows:
216.20.63.145  mec-dns1   # NET:brutus
216.20.63.147  mec-dns2   # NET:brutus

Hobbit-alerts.cfg (omitted comments)
---------
$pg-city-email=MAIL
dgoodridge at somervillema.gov,edasilva at somervillema.gov
$pg-sps-email=MAIL sharradan at k12.somerville.ma.us

$IGNPAT=%(annex-nw|gozo|mis-server)
$IGNPAT2=%(annex-nw|gozo|mis-server|sps*|finance)
$SCHOOLS=%(sps|finance)

EXPAGE=sps-servers COLOR=red
	MAIL dgoodridge at somervillema.gov

EXPAGE=sps-servers,achieve
EXHOST=%(svf-nt|svfunix|somerville|spd-mail|spd-main)
EXSERVICE=%(if_stat|http) TIME=12345:0800:17
00 COLOR=red
        SCRIPT /bb/hms/server/ext/page-limit.pl 6175629776 at myairmail.com
	$pg-city-email

PAGE=sps-servers TIME=0123456:0000:2400