Newbie Issues

Goodridge, David DGoodridge at somervillema.gov
Wed Apr 1 21:10:51 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm new to hobbit and linux so please bear with me.  I've looked at some
of the conf files, but can't seem to resolve a couple of issues.

Issue 1 - keep getting critical messages even when status is green on
status screen.  Messages come every 5 minutes.

Issue 2 - some messages are not getting thru.  has hobbit installed it's
own email server? i've run a mailq command and see a bunch of messages
saying "connection refused" to a specific server.  not sure why it's
trying to connect to that server.

Thanks,
Dave