[hobbit] Graphing iostat on Linux systems?

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Wed Apr 1 18:24:27 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 31 March 2009 19:09:12 Husemann, Harald wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to use iostat for performance monitoring

BTW, I added a diskio test in the devmon linux-netsnmp test a while back,
which can give you per-block-device graphs of disk IO operations (IOPS) and
(with the last two commits I just made today)  bandwidth (in Bps).

I didn't want to advertise it earlier, but I validated the data today on a
production system, and it looks correct ....

Regards,
Buchan

[1] http://devmon.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/devmon/trunk/templates/linux-
netsnmp/diskio/