[hobbit] Test goes purple randomly

Sanu Mathew mathew.sanu at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 09:00:35 CEST 2008

Folks,

My hobbit server has suddenly started showing conn and ssh entries to be
purple, everytime, i restart the hobbit service on my hobbit server, all
looks green and appropriate for a few mins, and then they are again back to
purple. I have read the below email, but can someone tell me, where to
change the LIFETIME, or does making a change to the LIFETIME fix my problem?

Any help at the earliest would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Sanu